The battle against the ever growing pile of UFOs has begun! Last month, you may recall, my quilt group started a call to finish one UFO a month and I chose to work on one which was almost finished.
It wasn’t even one which needed any stitching doing to it as all the sewing part of the project had already been done.So these are the little dolls I worked on, I had already made up the tunics and the bodies and had come to a full stop with painting their faces.
I remember trying to draw the features on the wooden beads with a fine felt tip pen but the pen bled into the wood and so I stopped to think about my next step and never picked them up again!
This time around all I needed to do was to paint the bead and then paint the eyes and mouth on with some acrylic paint then attach some hair and voilà! – they only took me about an hour or so to finish off.
Why I didn’t get on and do them at the time is a mystery but no matter they are done now and have been out in the garden for a photo shoot!
Now to choose this month’s UFO to tackle…
Until next time,
I’m linking this up to Esther’s WiPs on Wednesday.