Wishing you all a very happy, peaceful, healthy New Year.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to have some time to yourselves amidst the hurly burly of busy-ness this season often brings with it 🙂
I’m not one for making New Year Resolutions as I always feel that I’m setting myself up to fail so instead I have New Year Ideas – same thing really just less pressure!
So here are a few of my Ideas for this year.
1. Make a quilt from an original design
2. Finish my two Christmas quilts for Christmas 2014
3. Try a new to me craft – any suggestions?
4. Sell some of my hand made items – any hints and tips welcome 🙂
5. Use up some of my stash which has been around for too long!
Now what about you? What are you planning to do this year? If you’d like to join in with other bloggers then take a look at Wendy’s blog over at The Crafter’s Apprentice, she has made a list of some sew a longs which are starting soon.
Until next time,