May 2013 be a good year for you, full of joy, hope and peace. I’m starting my 2013 by thinking about crafty projects I want to do, so far I’ve only got up to 10 things I want to create!
So in no particular order:
1. Crochet a cosy shawl
2. Crochet some fingerless mittens (I’ve already made one pair but kind Santa brought me some lovely yarn to make another pair)
3. Design and make a soft toy for a little one to cuddle
4. Finish my Raspberry Rabbits bunny quilt – I’ve made 8 of the blocks so only 4 to go.
5. Make at least 2 banners for my church
6. Sew a gorgeous stitchery published by Bird Brain designs
7. Make a quilt using autumnal colours
8. I really want to make 2 Christmas quilts to decorate my living room with this coming Christmas (I’m nothing if not full of good intentions!)
9. Make a Pinfeathers pincushion by Jennifer L Wambach – a cute owl sewing organiser found on Riley Blake website.
10. A crib quilt
I think that’s enough to be starting with! I hope to be able to share these projects, and others, with you throughout the months ahead.